2009 m. rugpjūčio 21 d., penktadienis

Kaip užsitikrinti geresni aptarnavima restorane

Istorija iš UK: A recent trip to restaurant produced some interesting experiences. We arrived at about 9.30 pm – after the main rush of people was over. This particular restaurant is always busy and lots of people must have eaten that evening before us. Maybe even hundreds.
Wagamama have a greeter to show guests to their table. And as I approached the desk, I asked the greeter, "How are you today?"
"WOW!" she says. "You are the first person all evening to ask me how I am."
I could see that she was delighted to be asked and had an extra spring in her step as she showed us to a table and took our drinks order.

Did we get better service through asking that one little question? Would you give a customer better service if they took an interest in you?


Išbandykite:)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą